If you’re looking for the next level in development, and want to be pushed beyond your comfort zone, then these camps are for you! We believe; ‘You don’t need to be great to get started, but you need to get started to be great!'.
Advanced Skillz'n'Drillz Camp
If you’re looking for the next level in development, and want to be pushed beyond your comfort zone, then these camps are for you! We believe; ‘You don’t need to be great to get started, but you need to get started to be great!’
Our High Intensity Sessions are delivered by qualified coaches with proven track records in developing youth players at Club, Conference and International levels of competition.
Our instructors focus on teaching game changing skills and techniques, that provides our students with the added edge, maximizing their opportunities in every game.
• High intensity training from the minute players touch the ice
• Advanced power skating techniques for first step speed, agility and explosive acceleration
• A fun and challenging learning environment for all participants
• £50.00 per camp via BACS payments only
• Sibling discount available
• If you book and pay for 5 camps or more in full before the 2nd April 2018, you will receive a Free personalised camp jersey.
• To apply; participants must currently be registered with the EIHA.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com;
Alternatively call Pete on 07803 558254.
Inline Hockey Camp
AHDUK’s Inline Hockey Camp in association with Warrior UK and Blue Line Sports provides game-changing instruction, in a fun and supportive atmosphere designed to develop skills and improve each player's enjoyment of the game. Our Goal is to deliver an exceptional camp experience to every participant by providing them with a fun, safe, and supportive environment where they will improve their abilities, leadership skills, and enjoyment of hockey. Hard work and respect will be reinforced always.
• Playing at U12 – U17 age groups
• Good level of skating ability
• Good level of basic hockey skills
• 4 hours rink time each day
• A focus on ERROR DETECTION & CORRECTION to develop the skills needed to succeed next season.
• INSTRUCTORS who can encourage players to step out of their comfort zone.
• Advance skating techniques for first step speed, agility & explosive acceleration
• Develop and enhance fundamental skills sets
• Teach the correct techniques for skill development
• Develop game changing skills through challenging and competitive small area drills and games
• 1.5 hrs daily Dry land training designed to develop speed, agility and quickness
• Free personalised camp jersey
• All this for only £150.00 per person loyalty and a 5% sibling discounts available for existing AHDUK customers
• Places are limited to 35 participants bookings will be taken on a first come basis.